I am very particular with the referral partners I work with. Sending my clients to an electrician who will educate, understand, and go the extra mile for my clients is so important. Kevin Jackson from Yellow Jacket Energy Services has proven himself to be one of the best electricians I have had the privilege to work with over the last 9 years. Here is Kevin letting us all know the amazing benefits of home automation, and the packages that Yellow Jacket Energy Services offers.
Until recently, home automation seemed like something from a futuristic sci-fi movie. Now, there are amazing developments in technology which allow us to be able to control interconnecting features of our home from anywhere in the world.
Having a home automation system installed and making your home “smarter” has so many benefits!
- Save Money – Having a home automation system can save you money with your utility costs for years to come!
- Set your lights to turn off or dim automatically to save energy usage
- Have your outdoor lights turn on when motion is detected, instead of leaving them on all day or night
- Set your furnace and air conditioning to use less energy
- Avoid monthly fees for security features, and monitor them yourself with your system
- Feel Secure – Installing an HA system can mean more security for your biggest purchase, lessening stress and worry about your home and your safety.
- Set sensors and alarms for the whole house, or for rooms of your choice
- Get notified instantly if any doors or windows are opened if they aren’t supposed to be
- Program sirens and strobes to go off if your home is invaded
- Lock and unlock your doors from anywhere, and set reminders to lock your doors remotely
- Get an HD video alert if someone is on your doorstep. You can even scare off a potential thief with two-way voice communication from anywhere.
- Monitor specific cabinets so your children don’t get into something hazardous
- While you are on vacation, make your home look like it’s being lived in
- Set a temperature sensor for when you are on vacation and get notified if your temperature is too low or high.
- Detect water leaks in your home and be notified before your basement starts to flood
- Set your system to notify you about smoke and carbon monoxide, which allows you to call for help instantly.
- Increase Your Home’s Value
- A smart home is cutting edge and will make your property more prominent in the market, will increase interest, and add value to your home.
- User friendliness – The home automation package can be used right from your smartphone and tablet!
- Up your comfort! Set routines such as “good morning” or “movie night”, and set your devices to do exactly what you want during those routines
Yellowjacket Energy Services has a great home automation package for sellers who want to increase their home’s value. This package includes:
- Main control hub (brains of the operation)
- Voice activated controller (install in common area to show clients you can talk to your house and have it control lights, play music, turn up heat, etc.)
- Dimming smart switches and 5 on/off smart switches (pick areas of house best shown with automation and voice control. Also, set as a “vacation routine” to make house lived in, even if it is vacant)
- Moisture sensors
- Water shutoff valve (if any of the 3 above moisture sensors detect a leak, it will automatically close the water main and prevent house from flooding)
- Indoor motion sensors (set up to show clients lights can turn on/off as you walk into rooms without touching anything)
- Smart Thermostat (control by smartphone or voice activation)
Each package can be customized with options from many devices, sequences, and alarms, and the price to supply, install and program everything above is $2,995 + GST, which also includes an electrical permit and inspection report. Yellowjacket Energy Services also offers financing on Home Automation packages based on a 120 month term, but can be paid off at any time without a penalty. If you are listing your home and want to include this package, you can pay $30/month while your home is on the market, then pay the balance when the property sells.
Find more information on Yellowjacket’s home automation packages and services here
Want to connect with Kevin? Keep in touch with Kevin and Yellow Jacket Energy Services!
Visit their website here
Email at email@example.com
Call at 1-855-955-2285
Still have questions about home automation, and how it can help you sell your property? Let’s chat!